Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy accelerates the production of collagen and elastin proteins. This gentle, yet extremely effective, treatment is very beneficial as an anti-aging and skin rejuvenation tool. In addition, red light therapy aids in fading sunspots and hyper pigmentation by stimulating the skin cells’ vitality and permeability.
Accepted Benefits Are:
- Provide firmer, smoother and more radiant skin
- Aid in weight loss
- Reduce cellulite, signs of aging, DNA damage and fine lines and wrinkles
- Combat many skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis
- Alleviate seasonal affective disorder and may combat mild depression
- Enhance the production of collagen and elastin creating healthier and younger looking skin
- Enhance recovery and strength
- Combat inflammation, arthritis and improve joint health
- Increase energy levels and reduce stress
- May also be used for pain management*
* Pain management may include joint, back, sore or torn muscles, burns, arthritis, post-surgical scars, acne, rosacea, eczema, and much more.
Preparing for Treatment
It is important to hydrate well before and after any Red Light Therapy session. Ask your consultant about our Red Light Therapy preparation products that aim at enhancing collagen and elastin production in order to maximize the effectiveness of your treatment.
TRY IT NOW – 30 DAYS FOR ONLY $30
This offer valid for a limited time only
Try Red Light Therapy Today!
Beauty and Wellness Pod currently available at these locations:
31350 Harper Avenue, St Clair Shores (586-285-1144)
31101 23 Mile Rd, Chesterfield Twp (586-598-1144)
40791 Garfield Rd, Clinton Twp (586-226-2655)
1242 Walton Blvd, Rochester (248-453-5459)
4954 North Adams, Oakland Twp (248-977-3655)
67453 Main Street, Richmond (586-727-5228)
70935 Van Dyke, Romeo (586-752-9411)
40057 Groesbeck Highway, Clinton Twp (586-468-8210)
18104 10 Mile Road, Eastpointe (586-779-4112)
9290 Lee Road #106, Brighton (810-522-6818)
More locations coming soon!
Please call the store first to check availability.